Sweet Dijon Dill Dip
I truly love this dip for almost anything... it is healthy, versatile and fresh. I've tried it with veggies, amazing on top of baked salmon, a great dip for sweet potato fries, a marinade for chicken, the list is endless. I recommend trying it with my Crispy Chicken Buck Bites!
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt (i used Athentikos Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives diced
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup/honey (i use ED Smith no sugar added Maple Syrup)
- 1.5 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste and get dippin!
Serving size: 2 tbsp Calories: 22 Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 35mg Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg