Strawberry Cheesecake Balls
Yes, they are actually good for you! Thank you to The Healthy Maven for bringing these delicious balls into my life. These are vegan and gluten free, you get the cheese taste from the nutritional yeast, so if you want more of that cheesecakey taste add a little more nutritional yeast!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1.5 cup whole roasted cashews
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried strawberries
- pinch of sea salt
- Soak dates in hot water if not soft for approximately 5 minutes
- Drain dates, add dates to food processor until a paste forms.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and process until a still slightly chunky dough is made - approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out balls and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 ball Calories: 66 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 26mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0