Maple Rosemary Grilled Carrots
Need an easy quick side for the grill? I bring to you these beautiful fresh garden carrots glazed in a maple rosemary marinade and grilled until soft and caramelized, who thought grilling carrots could be so tasty!?
- 1 bunch of small fresh carrots (approx 10 small carrots)
- 1.5 tbsp fresh diced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Light drizzle of your favorite oil (I used olive oil)
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Wash carrots well & trim off ends.
- Add carrots to a microwave safe bowl with an inch of water and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until just softening.
- Drain water (careful it's hot!) and add rosemary, maple syrup, salt and pepper and toss well until carrots are coated.
- Thread the carrots onto a skewer and grill on low heat for 5 minutes, then flip, grill another 5 minutes.
- You've got yourself some gorgeous grilled carrots, enjoy!
- You will have left over marinade, don't throw it out, I like to drizzle the remainder on my grilled carrots when they are done!