Jalapeno Corn Chicken Burger
BBQ season means burgers! This Jalapeno Corn Chicken Burger lends a fresh and healthy twist to burger dinner nights. It's brimming with spices, cilantro, fresh lime, pops of sweet corn and a little heat from jalapeno. It's anything but boring and perfect for a light summer dinner.
- ½ lb extra lean ground chicken
- 2 tbsp fresh corn (canned works too)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped
- ¼ fresh jalapeno - diced
- 1 garlic clove - diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Pinch of chipotle
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, get in there and mix with you hands until well combined!
- Put a small amount of oil on your hands and make 4 burger patties with your hands.
- Oil BBQ grill well prior to placing on grill.
- BBQ on medium approximately 6 minutes a side or until internal temperature reaches 75 Celsius.
Serving size: 1 burger Calories: 78 Fat: 1.4g Saturated fat: .3g Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 1.8g Sugar: 1.3g Sodium: 289.7mg Fiber: .3g Protein: 14.1g Cholesterol: 37.5mg