Indian Cauliflower Rice
My Indian Cauliflower Rice is a low carb alternative to rice! With an aromatic and comforting spice mix, sweet golden raisins and crunchy cashews for texture, you won't go back to plain old rice! I love this rice with my Guilt Free Butter Chicken recipe.
- 2 cups cauliflower chunks - processed into rice like consistently
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp golden raisins
- 1 tbsp roasted cashew pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp chicken powder/bouillion
- fresh cilantro for topping
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into smaller chunks and add into blender/food processor - blend until you have a rice like consistency - don't over process, you still want texture, it only take 15 seconds or so.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl add cauliflower and the rest of your ingredients, except cashews.
- Mix spices into cauliflower well.
- Put saran wrap over bowl and put in the microwave for 3 minutes until well steamed.
- Remove saran wrap, careful steam will release!
- Mix in cashew pieces and it is delicious topped off with cilantro, enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 95 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 16g Sugar: 7g Sodium: 1050mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 5g