Healthy Banana Oat Chocolate Bites
These healthy cookies are guilt free and so easy to make! Packed with filling oats, sweet banana, energy filled almond butter and of course for a little treat... chocolate!
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten free oats if preferred)
- ¼ cup unsweetened medium shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 large - 2 small bananas mashed
- 3 tbsp almond butter/peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (i use Krisda no sugar added dark chocolate chips)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Add all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients in another bowl and blend with hand mixer for a smooth batter.
- Fold wet batter into dry ingredients until fully mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoon sized dough onto lined or lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until nicely browned and allow to cool completely.
- Chow down!
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 55 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 24mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 0