Paprika Honey DijonGrilled Brussel Sprouts
Let me help you love brussel sprouts with this recipe! Delicious little brussel sprouts covered in a dijon, honey & paprika mix, then grilled until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, I absolutely love these little guys!
- ½ pound brussel sprouts (approx 10)
- 2 tbsp of your favorite Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey (I use local Drizzle Spring Honey, so good!)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika (regular paprika will do, but I love the smokiness smoked paprika gives)
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the dijon mustard, honey, paprika, salt and pepper to create a marinade.
- Wash brussel sprouts well & trim off the hard end.
- Add them to a microwave safe bowl with an inch of water and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until just softening.
- Drain water (careful it's hot!) and add your marinade to them, add salt and pepper and toss well until sprouts are evenly coated.
- Thread brussel sprouts onto a skewer and grill on low heat for 5 minutes, then flip, grill another 5 minutes or until golden and crispy on the outside.
- I love these with a side of grilled fish!