Baba Ganoush Grilled Eggplant
Baba Ganoush inspired grilled mini Indian eggplants will be your new go to dinner side... with a creamy garlic and lemon tahini marinade that creates a tasty and crispy outer layer on that silky eggplant when grilled. You won't be able to eat just one, grill em up today!
- 6 Indian Eggplants (If you can't find Indian Eggplant, normal eggplant cut into chunks will do!)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Black ground pepper to taste
- Mix tahini, crushed garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and chili powder to create a marinade.
- Wash eggplant well & trim off top, then cut in half.
- Thread eggplant onto a skewer, drizzle lightly with olive oil, add salt & pepper.
- Smother them in the tahini marinade.
- Grill on low heat for 5-6 minutes, then flip, grill another 5 minutes.
- I love these with a side of grilled white fish!